THRIFT STORE PUBLIC COVID-19 POLICY
ALL donation drop-offs and store pickups are by appointment only. By staggering drop-off and pickup times, this ensures we are all following physical distancing and capacity protocols.
- Operating hours: 10 AM – 3PM,Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays, by appointment only.
- Donation Centre occupancy limit: No more than 8 people can be in the building at one time.
- Entering and exiting the building: All Thrift Store sales will be picked up via the front door. All other traffic (staff, participants) is to enter and exit the building via the rear alley doors.
- Questionnaire: All staff, participants and customers must answer our Covid-19 questionnaire on arrival.
- Maintain physical distance: Employees must be at least 6 feet apart from co-workers and participants. All areas in meeting spaces are clearly marked with “Help Stop the Spread” stickers.
- Protective gear: Staff, participants and customers are required to wear face masks on premises.
- Incoming Donations: Please try to sanitize/wipe down furniture and launder clothing items before donating for extra health and safety during this time.