Aunt Leah's Thrift Donation Wishlist
Thank you for your interest in supporting foster kids and young moms. This page will be updated regularly, but we encourage you to call ahead to confirm as our needs change frequently according to our participants’ individual situations.
Most of our furniture is used to furnish the homes of the youth and moms in our programs, therefore apartment-sized furniture and appliances are highly appreciated. We only offer our participants the best experience with their move-in, items and furniture they can be proud of, and the chance to live independently.
All items must have all of their original pieces, be in working condition, and be clean and reusable.
Our most urgent needs at this time are:
- Mens / Womens Clothing & Accessories – In Season Pants, Shirts, Jackets, Shoes, Hats, Belts.
- Home Décor – Small lamps, Vases, Tea sets, Knick Knacks
- Small Apartment Sized Furniture – End tables, coffee tables, bookshelves, dining tables, dressers, and arm chairs, etc.
All items must have all of their original pieces, be in working condition, and be clean and reusable. We only offer our participants the best experience with their move-in, items and furniture they can be proud of, and the chance to live independently.
What items do you NOT accept?
- Bed frames
- Entertainment units
- Very large furniture pieces – sofas, desks, hutches, china cabinets, TV stands, large appliances (stove, dishwasher)
- Bedding – pillows, duvets
- Bathroom accessories – mats, towels, shower curtains
- Electronics – televisions, computers, fax machines, printers, etc.
- Large exercise equipment i.e. benches, elliptical, stationary bikes
- Kids clothing
Aunt Leah's Thrift reserves the right to decline items that are not suitable.
Any broken or unusable items end up being recycled or dumped at a cost to the organization and affects the proceeds to the foster kids and young moms. Please donate accordingly.